The Stash

I have a stash.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



No, not a 'stash! Much as I love a good mustache, I don't mean that kind. What I mean is that I have a candy stash.







 .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


No, no, no...not a candy mustache. Though these do look tasty - what do you figure, black licorice or chocolate?

Anyway, what I am trying to say is that I have a stash of candy that I hide from my kids and husband. This secret cache of sugary goodness is what often gets me through my sleep-deprived days. Funny thing about newborns - they do not sleep for very long before needing a diaper change or a feeding.

So I have been using candy as a pick-me-up whenever I feel tired, or stressed, or sleepy. Which is about 22 out of every 24 hours in the day. But see here is the thing - I have to hide it, otherwise everyone else will eat it and then where would I be?

I would still be tired, stressed, and sleepy - but without candy. And mama doesn't like that.

So I keep a stash. What vice do you turn to get through your day?

Comments

  1. I keep a bar of fancy good chocolate hidden, only break off a piece now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party