Reality Strikes

So, I have to tell you all that I did not end up going to the Grammy's after party. I know, I know, you are disappointed in me. I understand. Maybe I should have gone. But I felt it was going to be too much to travel down there, come back on a Monday and have to leave to go back down on Friday. That would have put us at 16 hours worth of driving time, with a 2 year old and a 4 year old. Too much.

I had a back up plan in place to bring you guys all the juicy insider details of a party like that. My sister, Natalia, was going to go for me and then do a guest blog about it. But then life happened. She came down with the flu.

And so here we are, well into the weekday again and I have no glamorous stories to tell. I hope I haven't let you down too much.

I guess will have to come up with some crazy mom story to tell you instead, just to keep the drama alive.

UPDATE: I just got an email from one of the PR people who arranged the event. Wanna know who was there? Tara Reid, the Situation (Jersey Shore), Pauly D, James and Oliver Phelps (Weasley twins from Harry Potter). And THEN, Kanye West, P Diddy, and Justin Bieber tried to get in around 3am but the cops wouldn't let anyone else up the hill to the mansion!! 

Comments

  1. So many famous names!!! and I don't know any of them, not even by name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have partied with Tara Reid? And the Weasley's? Any you missed it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I could have Joe... and apparently Akon, Brandy, Corey Feldman, Teddy Riley, Priscilla Caiza, Bai Ling, and Lindsay Lohan, as I just found out... but oh well! I don't even know who half of them are! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party