Fun Thanksgiving Activities

Giant Ent-thingy. Photo Courtesy of MGM Mirage Resorts
Are you guys ready for Thanksgiving? Did you already buy your turkey, pull out your recipes, and tear your hair out just thinking about everything you still have to get done before Thanksgiving?

Take a break from the planning madness and get out of the house for a bit! My guide to fun Thanksgiving activities around Las Vegas is up at AOL City's Best -- check it out..

And here is one more that I just found out about this morning -- Color Me Mine at the District in Henderson is hosting a Kid's Black Friday event from 8am-11am for kids ages 6 and up.

Drop them off so they can work on painting Christmas gifts for the family while you go out shopping. They will watch a holiday movie, paint stuff, and they will be served a light breakfast including hot chocolate or orange juice, muffins, and cereal.


I don't know about you, but any time I can shop alone it is a great day!!

Comments

  1. Awesome! I'm always so excited to find stuff to do with my kiddo. That snow in the square will be fun. My son loved when we brought down snow from the mountain for his birthday last year. I'm also planning on going to this: http://mymountainsedge.com/announcement.asp?id=312

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the Mountains Edge one sounds GREAT!! I think I am going to include that one in my holiday kid event article!! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. want snow? drive the cajon pass, lol. did mom tell you? there was a crazy snow flurry for like 20 minutes coming back to la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I heard about that craziness! Must have been beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

My Big Break