Saturday Replay - Slacker Mom Favorites

Welcome to Saturday Replay, where I succumb to my laziness and repost a previous entry! I originally posted this one in June, and I don't think you all appreciated this enough the first time around. I need some comment love. Re-Enjoy!

Slacker Mom Favorites

Favorite bowl or drink cup when all dishes are dirty:


Measuring cups



Favorite kid activity when mommy-energy is depleted:



Dragging out the inflatable and letting them jump on it


Favorite ninja vegetable sneak attack:


Lacing the spaghetti sauce with pureed zucchini

 
Favorite zero-mess snack:


No such thing as zero mess, moving on


 Favorite sleep substitute:


Double latte, sans foam art


Favorite no-effort kid lunch:


Microwavable chicken fingers and ketchup
 
What is your slacker mom favorite?

Comments

  1. OK - I am NOT a mom.

    HOWEVER, I know this - my baby nephew Christian Mateo, at the tender age of two, has discovered...SPAM and BROWN RICE! YUP! He LOVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slacker mom trick# 243. Give kids roll of blue painters tape. Ask them to see how many things they can stick it on. Go lay down...zzzzzzzz :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party