Just Another Day

So today is my birthday. Wait, here....let's get in the spirit of it.



See, its a cake and a birthday present. I like to be efficient. Actually, its not really my cake, just a picture I found. I don't think I am getting cake today. Today is just another day. Phillip will be at work all day, and I have the car so unless I go get myself cake, it's not happening.

But you know what? NO. Today is NOT just another day. Today is MY day. So I am going to celebrate with the little things. I have compiled a list of Birthday Do's and Don'ts. Or is it Don't's?

I Do:
  • Eat cake.
  • Exercise. I want to see a few extra birthdays.
  • Make people do things for me and be extra nice because it's my special day.
  • Change poopy diapers. Some things just can't wait until tomorrow.
  • Tell everyone I see that it is my birthday and greedily suck up any good wishes that are given to me.
  • Open presents.
  • Take calls from my loving family and friends.
  • Write down who did not call me, and make a note of it. I hold grudges. No, I am just kidding. Or am I?
  • Drink copious amounts of coffee.

I Don't:

  • Do dishes. Even if they are piling up.
  • Clean in any way, shape or form.
  • Call anyone. They can call me today.
  • Wake up on time.
  • Cook any meals.

Well, there are more Do's than Don'ts/Don't's. I kinda think that is a good thing.

You may leave your birthday wishes in the comment section, where I will meticulously go through them and note who loves me and who does not. Kidding again. Maybe.

Comments

  1. happy birthday! what can i send you, a boobie beaanie? do they come in adult size???

    ReplyDelete
  2. happiest of birthdays, sister! I like your Do's. :) Sneak out tonight and get yourself a Red Velvet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day!
    I think you need a cake like that picture.
    Hope the celebration (whenever you have it) is extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) ... I LOVE YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, you God-fearing/loving, husband-loving/scheduling, daughters-loving/guiding, polyphony-singing, spa treatment-digging, L.A.-travelling LADY, YOU!

    See you in L.A. this weekend - MAYBE! :)

    Seriously, though, CELEBRATE THIS DAY, for IT IS YOUR DAY, to CELEBRATE ALL THAT MAKES YOU THE ONE AND ONLY ANDREA LEAL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on BloggyMoms and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cleaning is the 8th deadly sin on birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. You and yours are impressionante to me! (Did I spell that right?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. felicidades, de nuevo! Yo tambien tengo que celebrar el ser la mami de alguien tan especial! La dulzura hecha mujer.... hasta que se enoja!!! Muchos besos, aun un dia mas tarde. Oops! tendria que ser en ingles, no?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi.Following you from bloggymoms. You can follow my LIFE & STYLE blog at http://christinaannelucas.blogspot.com/
    And if you follow my FREE blog directory at http://theblogentourage.blogspot.com/ I'll add you to the directory!
    -Christina
    And Happy late Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How awesome that I got to share part of your special day (and the yummy cupcakes) especially after having spent an hour with Jesus together! I'm sure that He enjoyed celebrating YOU too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party