Quick, Bring the Smelling Salts!

...'Cause I'm a-swoonin'! (And I am also suddenly old-timey and southern, it seems.) 

I have been given my first blogging award and I feel honored! I am, after all, just a humble little blogger with a humble little blog. So it means a lot to me that I have been chosen to receive the Versatile Blogger Award.



Thanks to Kiranda from Welcome to Mommyhood, for giving me this award!

The rules that govern this award are that I must share seven random facts about myself (fun!) 

1.   When I was 18 I joined a local beauty pageant even though I thought it was stupid just so I could go on their fun day trips
2.   I like the idea of keeping secrets but in reality I hate holding anything back.
3.   Before I met Phillip I was convinced I never wanted to have kids.
4.   I want to win the lottery just so I can underwrite an opera.
5.   When I read, hear or see letters and numbers I also "see" colors associated with them. Like "A" is yellow, "B" is orange, "C" is blue or purple. The number 1 looks white, 2 is green, 3 is pink, etc etc. Its a condition called Synesthesia. 
6.   I am fascinated with Russia and want to learn how to speak Russian.
7.   I purposefully avoid people who talk so much they barely let you answer before continuing with their story.

As a recipient of this award I must also pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Since I haven't been doing this very long I am not sure I even know of 15 other blogs, so I am going whittle it down to 3 very deserving bloggers:

Teri from My Everyday
Sara from Jubooish


Congratulations to these 3 great bloggers! Go check 'em out... and y'all come back now, y'hear?


Comments

  1. I've always been interested in Synesthesia. Just learned about it last year. Loved learning about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here via Amber's blog, and I love yours! I used to live in Las Vegas - my oldest son was born there - so your title caught my interest first thing.

    And Synesthesia? WOW! I've heard of that, but never met anyone who actually had the condition. I think it's so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amber!

    Rita- what hospital was your son born in?

    Roosterruler - I always thought everyone saw colors... found out as an adult that it is not normal! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

My Big Break