Do. It.

So I joined this mommy blog site, Top Mommy Blogs, where people can vote for you and then you rank somewhere in that list of mom blogs according to how many clicks you get. My button is at the upper left corner of this blog. When you click it comes up with a page that says "Click to Vote". It already knows that you came from my blog. So clickety-click click, por favor and gracias!

I don't know what purpose this will serve for me. Maybe I will get more readers. Maybe a giant cupcake will fall from the sky if I rank better than last. I don't know. But I want to find out.

So please vote for my blog each time you visit (you can vote once a day). Do it.

Do. It. 

If you do, I will
you forever and ever and ever.

And if a giant cupcake falls out of the sky, I promise to share it with you.

Comments

  1. Ooh OOh...okay here's the deal...we'll BOTH do this for each other every day and hopefully that cupcake will split itself and fall in your lap and in my lap. yah! lol voting now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never got around to joining this site...Maybe I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss, Kiranda..let's do it!! Goooo, team!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party