All The Pretty Dresses

You should know something about me. I really love for sweet little girls to look like sweet little girls, instead of like rock stars or prosti-tots. Call me old-fashioned.

I found this website called Grammie's Attic, and I although I haven't managed to justify spending the money for any of these dresses, I am still dreaming of seeing Ivy in one of them some day.



They remind of days gone by...yesteryear, if you will. A kinder, gentler time where everything looked slightly fuzzy and bright and dreamy. Birds chirped, muffled conversations echoed, and laughter could be heard in the distance. I am pretty sure things looked and sounded that way back then. The movies show us that, so I figure it must be true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

My Big Break