Muppet Week

I decided that yesterday's post will retroactively kick off Muppet Week, since I am traveling the difficult journey of trying to wean a baby that is not too interested in weaning. Let's see just how far I can take my own ridiculous ideas. Welcome to Muppet Week!


My second night of weaning went alright. She wasn't happy but she put herself back to sleep a couple of times. She still went Great White in the morning though!

Today I am rewriting the lyrics of "Let My People Go".

Let My Muppets Go

When Violet was in Nursing Land,
Let my Muppets go,
Oppressed so hard they could not stand,
Let my Muppets go.
    Chorus Go down, Mommy, Way down in Nursing Land. Tell ol' Violet, Let my Muppets go.
It's time to learn, tired Mommy said,
Let my Muppets go,
If not, I'll throw you in your bed,
Let my Muppets go.
    Chorus Go down, Mommy, Way down in Nursing Land. Tell ol' Violet, Let my Muppets go.
O let them now from bondage flee
Let my Muppets go,
And let them now in life be free
Let my Muppets go.

Comments

  1. Hilarious!! I will never "see" my muppets the same way again....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be brave, my lass... you'll succeed! keep on chanting. Be free, be free, be free from tirany!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What's up??

Popular posts from this blog

The Sweetest Little Thing

Pinot's Palette Town Square

Alice in Wonderland Birthday Party